The Chief Minister’s Women Empowerment Scheme has been introduced to provide loans of up to Rs. 100,000 at zero percent interest to all women in the state. This opportunity is specifically available for women who are members of self-help groups. In this article Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat 2023, you will find detailed information about the scheme, enabling you to easily apply for it. The article covers the scheme’s benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, and a step-by-step application process outlined by the relevant authorities. This scheme was recently launched by the concerned authorities to support women who are making significant contributions to their families during these challenging times.
On Sunday, Vijay Rupani announced the launch of the Chief Minister’s Women Empowerment Scheme (MMUY). This initiative aims to provide interest-free loans to women’s groups in the state. The scheme is scheduled to be launched on September 17, coinciding with PM Narendra Modi’s birthday. According to an official statement, the government plans to provide a total lending of up to Rs. 1,000 crore to these groups, which will be registered as Joint Liability and Earning Groups (JLEG). The government is committed to empowering women and ensuring their active participation. As part of this commitment, the scheme also includes providing free loans to one million women across the state. This marks a significant step forward in recovering from the recent challenging events and fostering overall development.
|Scheme||Mukhymantri mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujrat|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Gujarat|
|Objective||To provide loans|
The primary advantage offered to the beneficiaries is the provision of interest-free loans to all women’s self-help groups in the state of Gujarat. This opportunity empowers women to take charge of their families’ responsibilities. The scheme aims to alleviate financial burdens for women involved in self-help groups. The government of Gujarat will provide interest-free loans, and the state government will cover the interest amount. Women can avail loans up to 1 lakh rupees, and a total of one thousand crore rupees has been allocated for the implementation of this scheme.
The Chief Minister of Gujarat announced the scheme through his official Twitter account, bringing great opportunities for women. The provision of interest-free loans to self-help groups is a significant benefit, especially considering the challenges faced during the global pandemic. The self-help groups have undoubtedly experienced hardships due to the COVID-19 situation, resulting in adverse impacts on their businesses. This period has been catastrophic for them. However, with the implementation of the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, women will gain confidence to revive and sustain their businesses, despite the losses they may have incurred.
- The government of Gujarat has introduced the Mukhymantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana to extend interest-free loans to women associated with self-help groups.
- Under this initiative, women self-help groups will be eligible for a loan amount of Rs 100,000.
- Each self-help group must comprise 10 members.
- The scheme’s official launch is scheduled for 17th September 2020.
- Through the implementation of this program, women in the state will attain self-sufficiency.
- The Sakhi Mandal for women will also benefit from this scheme.
- The government will cover the interest payments to the banks.
- To be eligible for the scheme, the applicant should be a domiciled resident of Gujarat.
- The scheme is exclusively for women applicants.
- Applicants must be members of a self-help group registered in Gujarat.
- Each self-help group should comprise a minimum of 10 members.
- The government will facilitate loans to these groups, and the interest payment to the bank will be covered by the government.
- Voter ID
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
The MMUY will establish 50,000 Joint Liability and Earning Groups (JLEGs) in urban areas and an additional 50,000 groups in rural areas. Each group will consist of 10 women members who will receive interest-free loans from the government. The state government will cover the interest amount. Stamp duty charges for the loans provided to these women’s groups will also be waived by the government. Approximately 2.75 lakh Sakhi Mandals registered in both rural and urban areas will be eligible for the scheme, provided they have repaid any previous bank loans or borrowings. Across the state, around 27 lakh women are associated with these Sakhi Mandals.
- Visit the Official Website of Gujarat Utkarsh Yojana. On the main page, locate and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- The application form will appear on your device’s screen. Complete the required details in the application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents as per the instructions. Then, click on the “Submit” button to proceed.
- To begin with, access the Official Website of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana. The homepage will be visible once the website loads.
- On the main page, you need to select the “login” option.
- Next, you will be directed to a login page where you need to provide your username, password, and captcha code.
- Afterwards, simply click on the “Sign In” button to proceed and successfully log in to the portal.